"Secretary of State Clinton showed up to answer tough and sometimes ridiculous questions regarding the deadly September 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. In the process, she offered a tutorial for today’s young women.
1) When a man asks you a question and then refuses to look at you as you answer, just keep going. Don’t let his rudeness silence you.
2) When he interrupts you, return the favor.
3) When he says things you know are not true, correct him. Repeatedly.
4) When he attempts to bully you, mow him down with facts.
5) And whenever possible, smile. Nothing rattles an angry man like a woman who looks happy to annoy him."
meghamaniac said:Hey there! Lately I've been on this hype of mermaids and trying to find a good book that doesn't rely too heavily on an overused storyline. Any suggestions? I popped over to Goodreads to check if the book Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly was any good, but most of the reviews said it was satirical and a disappointment. Was wondering if ya got anything in your never-ending stores of fantastic suggestions!
Hah omg thanks lol. I have only read a few mermaid books sadly, but here are some that might interest you! I’ve read the first two, and after that...